The anti-skid studs on both sides increase the friction between the pedal and the sole and hold the foot in place. Provides long-term ride comfort and improved pedaling efficiency.
Made of strong and lightweight aluminum alloy. Good corrosion resistance, acid rain, and dust resistance, excellent oxidation resistance.
Universal: Fit for mountain bike pedals, road bike pedals, BMX pedals, exercise bike pedals, fix bike pedals, folding bike pedals.
Surface anodizing treatment, which keeps the color lasting and bright, prevents the aluminum alloy from being oxidized and has the remarkable advantages of high hardness and high wear.
CNC MACHINED 6061 aluminum alloy body - machined aluminum body, lightweight and durable structure.
- 101 X 90MM platform with 12 replaceable steel traction pins on each side, give yourself a place to wear 12 traction pins that bite and stick the shoes to the pedals.
- The large platform provides stability, comfort, and grip, while the low profile design adds ground clearance.
- 9/16 CNC machined CR-MO shaft - Durable Chrom axles for durable pedals.
- Sealed bearings keep the components out, helping to achieve a durable, smooth-rolling pedal.
- Lightweight - Each weighing only 174 grams, these pedals are lighter than many of the more expensive competing models.